Friday, April 19, 2013

Project 365 - Day 3 - Special...

There are so many things in my life that I consider special.  Nearest and dearest to my heart is of course my family - we're all a little bit "special" around here.  
One of the very most special things I have ever been blessed with is the love that I have for my husband, and the love that he has for me.  We have been through so very much together over the last 12 or 13 years.  
One thing that has never changed is the fierce commitment we have to each other, to our family, and to our marriage.  Many times I have asked myself what exactly I did to deserve such an amazing man - I've even asked HIM!  His answer is always the same..."O. A. G." he says.  Just an "Ordinary Average Guy".  Talk about humble.  He is loving, he is giving, he is compassionate.  He is an amazing daddy and a phenomenal husband.  He is good with his hands, good with his head, and good with his heart.  

What we have is truly special, and for that, I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment