Friday, April 19, 2013

Project 365 Day 2 - What I'm reading...

Only day 2 and I'm already running behind!!  I have the photos just not the time to post them...on that note, the inspiration for the day 2 photo is "What I'm reading...".  Tricky tricky!!  The reason it's so tricky is because I am currently not reading anything.  I'm lucky to find the time to read news articles on my phone.  I don't know what exactly makes me so busy...it doesn't SEEM like I have that much to do - until I have spare time, and then suddenly there's all this STUFF that needs to happen!  The house cleaning, or work, or kiddo activities.  Don't get me wrong - I enjoy my life, and I'm SO grateful that I actually have the time to spend on these things - but time management is definitely not my strong point.  As I was driving to pick up Paige from school, thinking about what I was supposed to come up with, a photo of  something that I'm READING - a grand idea struck me!  And here you have it.  Here is what I'm reading.  Every single day.  
Giggle people, it's Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment