Friday, April 26, 2013

Consistency fail!!

I've discovered I'm going to have to put the photo project on hold.  I just don't have what it takes to maintain the consistency, think of something clever, take a photo AND post it every day.  I don't know why I always try to do more than I have the capacity to do!  Time management is not now and has never been my forte.  Maybe after the ball season is over and the kids don't have activities 3-4 nights a week :)  

At any rate - I'm merely putting it on pause - the project is fun, I'll get back to it (just not today).

I have a bad habit of overextending myself, almost like I'm subconsciously afraid to have any time with nothing to do (aka relaxation).  I'm not sure where that character flaw came from, but putting this project on hold is me making a concerted effort to change what I do to myself on a daily basis ha!   This is me making my life better...and it seems SO minor and so small, just one little project being put on hold - but I'm taking control, and taking control of my own time is the first step to success.  In MY book anyways  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment